Loading...
Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

Welcome to the forums!

Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
Daisy wrote:Hi! I became aware of Nolan's work via Batman Begins and TDK. I'm really excited about Inception; the last time I anticipated a film to this extent was TDK. I'm really glad this site exists, because I've been looking for new info on Inception and this site seems to deliver. Thanks guys!

Welcome to the party! 8-)
Posts: 67
AlexHaas wrote:Welcome to the party! 8-)


Thank you! :D glad to be here.
Posts: 3
Thank yu!
Posts: 2
I don't seem to be allowed to post new topics in any of the forums. Why is this?

edit: I guess I just needed to make a reply post first.
Site Admin
Posts: 1385
Location: Cupertino, CA
mrongey wrote:I don't seem to be allowed to post new topics in any of the forums. Why is this?

edit: I guess I just needed to make a reply post first.

Hey there. Welcome to the forums.

Sorry about this. Try logging out and logging back in again. See if that helps. :)
Posts: 126
Location: The Final Fantasy
Just wanted to say hello to Teddy, Alex and the rest of the forum members :wave:

My name is Damien, I'm 30 :oops: and I live in Australia ;)

Btw this is my second favourite site now :clap:
Posts: 2278
Location: Melbourne, Australia
DantarionTheBook wrote:Just wanted to say hello to Teddy, Alex and the rest of the forum members :wave:

My name is Damien, I'm 30 :oops: and I live in Australia ;)

Btw this is my second favourite site now :clap:

AUSTRALIA is number 1!
(i would know):lol:
Posts: 126
Location: The Final Fantasy
#1fan wrote:
DantarionTheBook wrote:Just wanted to say hello to Teddy, Alex and the rest of the forum members :wave:

My name is Damien, I'm 30 :oops: and I live in Australia ;)

Btw this is my second favourite site now :clap:

AUSTRALIA is number 1!
(i would know):lol:



:think: You didn't hear this from me :think:

Australia is the most badass country in the world! :wtf: :think: :thumbup:
Posts: 444
DantarionTheBook wrote:

:think: You didn't hear this from me :think:

Australia is the most badass country in the world! :wtf: :think: :thumbup:


I've been there once, what an amazing country that is! A heaven to live in! Even though,
my country is better! :lol:
Posts: 126
Location: The Final Fantasy
discoveringuy wrote:
DantarionTheBook wrote:

:think: You didn't hear this from me :think:

Australia is the most badass country in the world! :wtf: :think: :thumbup:


I've been there once, what an amazing country that is! A heaven to live in! Even though,
my country is better! :lol:


:think: A wise guy, aye :think:


:shh: Assembles team to perform Inception on Discoveringuy :shh:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to News and Announcements
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests.