Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Mason01 wrote:
jibran wrote:Nolan's films are pretty alright.
:|
I think you should have used :facepalm:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
:|
I think you should have used :facepalm:
Sorry to have let you down Hugh Laurie.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: I think you should have used :facepalm:
I like you, you sound like our next punchline.

Welcome to the forums.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Hey guys.

I'm new here. :wave:

Cilogy wrote:
jibran wrote:
I like you, you sound like our next punchline.

Welcome to the forums.
Indeed.

Thank you.

But violence is never her answer.
Last edited by Cop 223 on April 8th, 2014, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey guys, I'm cutchin43. This looks like a pretty cool place for a Nolan fan so I thought I might as well sign up and get into some discussing. You guys have some pretty cool smilies :batface:

Hi everyone!
A 23-year old Belgian girl over here. I'm a photographer (job) and sfx make-up artist (hobby) in real life. Movies are a big part of my life, love to end up working for one as a make-up artist, gotta hold on to the dream right ;P I've seen most of the Nolan movies, loved them all, but I will make sure to watch the ones I haven't seen yet so I can go nuts in this forum. Cheers!

cutchin43 wrote:Hey guys, I'm cutchin43. This looks like a pretty cool place for a Nolan fan so I thought I might as well sign up and get into some discussing. You guys have some pretty cool smilies :batface:
Welcome!
Scarlet wrote:Hi everyone!
A 23-year old Belgian girl over here. I'm a photographer (job) and sfx make-up artist (hobby) in real life. Movies are a big part of my life, love to end up working for one as a make-up artist, gotta hold on to the dream right ;P I've seen most of the Nolan movies, loved them all, but I will make sure to watch the ones I haven't seen yet so I can go nuts in this forum. Cheers!
Welcome!

Scarlet wrote:Hi everyone!
Yeah, welcome to the forums.

:twothumbsup:

hello all! i'm just a kid who loves nolan and his epic movies! been lurking for a while and finally decided to post :)