Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
I figure those are the times when your job is really tough ninja..

Nomis wrote:I figure those are the times when your job is really tough ninja..
Or fun depending on how you look at it.

Thank you for welcoming.Nice to meet you all.

donaldyates wrote:Thank you for welcoming.Nice to meet you all.
it really shouldn't be

kev
Hello Everyone,

I have been visiting this site for a while. I am a big of fan of nolan's movies and how he operates.
Also whenever I need a opinion on a movie, I know I can rely on fellow nolanfans. Traditional critics are always a hit or miss.

Anyone here from Montreal?

kev wrote:Hello Everyone,

I have been visiting this site for a while. I am a big of fan of nolan's movies and how he operates.
Also whenever I need a opinion on a movie, I know I can rely on fellow nolanfans. Traditional critics are always a hit or miss.
Welcome :wave:

What you described, as weird as it might seem, is a community. Our community. So I hope you don't regret your decision to sign up yo (and don't make me regret it either). :gonf:

Been a lurker on this forum since Interstellar came out and I started being curious on what Chris' next project would be. Now that that is known I might as well start being active. You guys got a great community!

Welcome brother :gonf: Our community is indeed a great one. Some of us might be a little funny in the head but this place is filled with knowledge and interesting people.

kumarmahesh wrote:Movers and Packers India- developing it viable to shift to your recommended role desires the total delight of endowing you with the fantastic shifting possible choices via staying within your rate large complete vast range. They not ever provide you with any likelihood to get dissatisfy over their possible choices. To be competent to collect them, you ought to get a short broad range of your vigor and strive on your career. Just ensure that you pick up the simpler choice to get your requirements satisfied. Once you chosen the right types of corporations then relax of the procedure will not ever take plenty of your energy and strive and you're going to be competent to decide upon then in a most authentic approach. So, without developing a rate-strong dedication your efforts and effort and energy and strive and attempt and strive and strive and strive and try and strive, we endorse you to get in touch with them now and collect the exceptional broad complete extensive range of movers and packers in Regional neighborhood Indian nearby according to your necessities. The overall process is really legitimate and apparent and apparent and handy to recognize.

Additionally, in addition they verify to be very authentic and as an alternative comfortable to organize your entire want. The charges that they tag with their alternatives are additionally cost-amazing you could speedily maintain. When you've got any query involving the fees or the costs then which you could quickly make a part by using side analysis to decide upon Packers and Movers in Pune businesses in step with your requisites. Just want for the quotation developing recommendations to your needs and they'd be competent to talk concerning the first-rate opinions to furnish your whole extensive comprehensive extensive range of standards. Once you are convinced with their wide comprehensive vast range of possible choices then you can proceed ahead and they might be supplying the same ideally. So, without developing a cost-amazing dedication your efforts and effort and effort and try and try and strive and attempt and strive and strive and strive, we want you to get in touch with us right now.

Pune, the city of objectives and the town of possibilities is well-known all throughout the nation and in worldwide countries as well. Aside from the residence to many Packers and Movers Pune superstars and most first rate participants of Regional neighborhood Indian neighborhood, the town of Pune can be identified to endow the more than a few career possibilities to the contributors from all across the nation and external the countries as well. With wide complete broad range of participants are shifting right here to transform their goals into the very fact.

Packers and Movers in Pune | http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
Packers and Movers in Bangalore | http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore/
how the fuck you peo... erhm bots end up on this forum?
inb4

I am Chrolan.