Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
'Sup. :wave:

Welcome to our Big Happy Dysfunctional Family. :goNF:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Scout wrote:hello all! i'm just a kid who loves nolan and his epic movies! been lurking for a while and finally decided to post :)
Welcome!

Welcome :goNF:

So from what I can tell this is y'all's general discussion/introductions thread? Yeah? Good. So on to my introduction:

Sup. Nelson is my username. I'm a film buff and a Nolan fan, and this site's name certainly fit with the latter and by way of the latter the former. So I joined. Now here I am. Huzzah!

Nelson wrote:So from what I can tell this is y'all's general discussion/introductions thread? Yeah? Good. So on to my introduction:

Sup. Nelson is my username. I'm a film buff and a Nolan fan, and this site's name certainly fit with the latter and by way of the latter the former. So I joined. Now here I am. Huzzah!

Welcome

:wave:

Nelson wrote:So from what I can tell this is y'all's general discussion/introductions thread? Yeah? Good. So on to my introduction:

Awesome, looking forward to discussing Nolan films with you. :twothumbsup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

So. Looks like you're the conversationalist.

Has everyone given MrBatman a warm welcome???
:tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Beetles wrote:Has everyone given MrBatman a warm welcome???
In the ass yes.

Beetles wrote:Has everyone given MrBatman a warm welcome???
Oh yeah, for sure.