Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Hi, my name is Étienne and I'm 17
I'm really happy to find a forum of Christopher Nolan fans!

I've seen Batman Begins when it came out and I found that it was the greatest superhero movie of all time (now, i found it to be his dullest film, but it's still great!), i saw the prestige the year after that totally blew me away same for TDK. Inception was a incredible sci-fi movie.
I saw Insomnia after and I found it deceiving and I finished with Memento that was SO great...The Twist, Guy Pearce, The Story...Wow
On the awesome scales boards, i will make detailed reviews of each movie soon
Can't wait for TDKR!!!

Happy new year everyone!
p.s: sorry for my english, i'm from Québec, Canada (it's my second language)
Welcome :goNF:

I've seen Batman Begins when it came out and I found that it was the greatest superhero movie of all time (now, i found it to be his dullest film, but it's still great!), i saw the prestige the year after that totally blew me away same for TDK. Inception was a incredible sci-fi movie.
I saw Insomnia after and I found it deceiving and I finished with Memento that was SO great...The Twist, Guy Pearce, The Story...Wow
Can't wait for TDKR!!!

Happy new year everyone!
Bonjour! Je suis enchanté de rencontrer autre membre qui vit au Canada. Le Québec est juste en face du pont d'où je vis. De tout facon je suis impatient de lecture la suite de votre post.

Bienvenue au Nolan fans. :goNF:

Ja! La alle sammen bruke morsmålet! Velkommen!

cooldued wrote:

Can't wait for TDKR!!!

Happy new year everyone!
Bonjour! Je suis enchanté de rencontrer autre membre qui vit au Canada. Le Québec est juste en face du pont d'où je vis. De tout facon je suis impatient de lecture la suite de votre post.

Bienvenue au Nolan fans. :goNF:
Yeah, Google Translate is a great tool.

So I have actually been apart of this forum for a while now, but have never posted in this thread. So since i have returned from a somewhat hiatus over the holiday period, I will welcome myself back.

My name is Kelly, I'm 23 and from South Africa. I am female.
A self-proclaimed Inception expert and have come to idolise Christ Nolan over the years.
I really like this community.
That is all, so i hope 2012 will exceed our high expectations ;)

the_red_ninja wrote:So I have actually been apart of this forum for a while now, but have never posted in this thread. So since i have returned from a somewhat hiatus over the holiday period, I will welcome myself back.

My name is Kelly, I'm 23 and from South Africa. I am female.
A self-proclaimed Inception expert and have come to idolise Christ Nolan over the years.
I really like this community.
That is all, so i hope 2012 will exceed our high expectations ;)
:wave:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:

Mr. Caine wrote:I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:
Get out, noob.

Mason wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:
Get out, noob.

Hello Nolan Fans! I love discussing movies in general, but Nolan has pretty much created my love of film, so a forum discussing the brilliant man and his movies is magnificant.

I live in Australia, so I'm already guessing I'm in the minority of users.

My favourite Nolan Film? They're all at worst, great, but I'd have to choose Following. Just the bets (official) debut from anyone.

I'm a relative young'un (17) but I hope it doesn't hinder my opinions in any way.

So, hello!!! :twothumbsup: :goNF: