Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Mat wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Mathieu and I come from France. I'm sorry for my English. I am 17 and I'm a huge fan of Nolan for few years now, since my first viewing of Memento. I love each of his films ! :D
Bonjour, et bienvenu a Nolanfans!

Hello everyone. :) Im Jacqueline. I live in Mexico. Im an aspiring actress and I love movies and fashion and books.
Nolan's films always lift me up and remind me who I want to be in life when Im feeling lost. So Im glad I found this kickass forum where I hope to make many buddies. :D

JakySG wrote:Hello everyone. :) Im Jacqueline. I live in Mexico. Im an aspiring actress and I love movies and fashion and books.
Nolan's films always lift me up and remind me who I want to be in life when Im feeling lost. So Im glad I found this kickass forum where I hope to make many buddies. :D
Hi there. :)

actually i think i've never posted in this topic... :oops:

Hey guys, I'm Ivett : ) I've registered a few days ago, but i still didnt have the guts to write here yet. :oops: But! I've been reading the boards for a pretty while now, so I'm kinda familiar with a few things here...well, i hope :D Oh, and english is not my first, so sorry 4 any mistakes : )

Hello! i am new to this site. i am the younger cousin of a user on here named "thenextnolan"

Hi there, been browsing here as a guest for a while and thought I'd take the opportunity to enrol. The name is Mr Charles ("strange weather we're having"), and I've been a fan of Chris Nolan since 2005 when I saw Batman Begins on the big screen and it blew me away, literally. It was one of the most amazing cinematic experiences ever and best of all it's like that every time I go to see one of his films. I thought Inception was a masterpiece, The Prestige was amazing and The Dark Knight one of the most devastatingly brilliant blockbusters of recent years. I'm 26 years of age and I come from sunny (note the sarcasm) part of the world otherwise known as Northern Ireland. I'm a huge film fan in general, but Nolan's work is truly great and it's fantastic to see somebody that can marry storytelling smarts to devastatingly brilliant visceral action in the way that he does.

Anyway, that's me, looking forward to seeing you around guys. ;)

Mr Charles wrote:Hi there, been browsing here as a guest for a while and thought I'd take the opportunity to enrol. The name is Mr Charles ("strange weather we're having"), and I've been a fan of Chris Nolan since 2005 when I saw Batman Begins on the big screen and it blew me away, literally. It was one of the most amazing cinematic experiences ever and best of all it's like that every time I go to see one of his films. I thought Inception was a masterpiece, The Prestige was amazing and The Dark Knight one of the most devastatingly brilliant blockbusters of recent years. I'm 26 years of age and I come from sunny (note the sarcasm) part of the world otherwise known as Northern Ireland. I'm a huge film fan in general, but Nolan's work is truly great and it's fantastic to see somebody that can marry storytelling smarts to devastatingly brilliant visceral action in the way that he does.

Anyway, that's me, looking forward to seeing you around guys. ;)
welcome, fellow chris nolan fan. :wave:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Hi there thenextnolan, :wave: , thanks for the welcome.

Mr Charles wrote:Hi there thenextnolan, :wave: , thanks for the welcome.
anytime. awesome to see more new members every few days.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.