Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Wow, a forum dedicated to a Director that sorta looks like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Lurked for a minute, had to join to discuss one of my favorite directors.

Ant-LOX wrote:Wow, a forum dedicated to a Director that sorta looks like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Lurked for a minute, had to join to discuss one of my favorite directors.
Well, Welcome :goNF: :goNF: :goNF:

(But don't tell me you admire Christopher Nolan because he looks like Leo DiCaprio?)

Huh..i've been a member for some weeks now and I just now remember that i never actually presented myself :shock: . How embarassing :? .

Batfan175 wrote:Huh..i've been a member for some weeks now and I just now remember that i never actually presented myself :shock: . How embarassing :? .
Welcome. :wave:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:Huh..i've been a member for some weeks now and I just now remember that i never actually presented myself :shock: . How embarassing :? .
Welcome. :wave:
Why, thank you :-D . I think i'm gonna feel right at home here on this forum :).

I never did LOL
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
I never did LOL
i now feel much less embarassed :lol:

Same here. Though I have posted some.

juliansplat4 wrote:
Same here. Though I have posted some.
Welcome to the forum. :batface:
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
juliansplat4 wrote: Same here. Though I have posted some.
Welcome to the forum. :batface:
It seems awkward. It's not the same. :)