Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hi there. Wasn't sure if this was the right place or not to introduce myself, if it's not, my apologies to the moderators. A little about myself, I'm Lord Caldlow (my real name is Eamon, whatever you want to call me is fine), I come from Northern Ireland, I'm 26 years of age, and I adore Chris Nolan and his work, especially The Prestige and Batman Begins (I am a shame to say I haven't seen Inception yet, but I plan to rectify that this weekend). Looking forward to mixing with you here and hope to enjoy the Nolan related chat. ;)

Lord Caldlow wrote:Hi there. Wasn't sure if this was the right place or not to introduce myself, if it's not, my apologies to the moderators. A little about myself, I'm Lord Caldlow (my real name is Eamon, whatever you want to call me is fine), I come from Northern Ireland, I'm 26 years of age, and I adore Chris Nolan and his work, especially The Prestige and Batman Begins (I am a shame to say I haven't seen Inception yet, but I plan to rectify that this weekend). Looking forward to mixing with you here and hope to enjoy the Nolan related chat. ;)
Welcome Lord! You'll absolute love this site. :)

Lord Caldlow wrote:Hi there. Wasn't sure if this was the right place or not to introduce myself, if it's not, my apologies to the moderators. A little about myself, I'm Lord Caldlow (my real name is Eamon, whatever you want to call me is fine), I come from Northern Ireland, I'm 26 years of age, and I adore Chris Nolan and his work, especially The Prestige and Batman Begins (I am a shame to say I haven't seen Inception yet, but I plan to rectify that this weekend). Looking forward to mixing with you here and hope to enjoy the Nolan related chat. ;)
Welcome mate, cant wait to see you posting on the other forums :thumbup:

DantarionTheBook wrote: Welcome mate, cant wait to see you posting on the other forums :thumbup:
:shock: :think:
Do you even use "mate" to non-Australians?

Hello. I'm still finding my way around, but I'm glad to be here. It's always great to discover a movie where the buzz is about things like the plot and the acting instead of just the special effects, and this looks like an excellent forum for discussion. I'm looking forward to settling in. :)

Thanks for the lovely welcomes guys. And also hello to MovieCriticNextDoor. New here myself.

Hello Guys and Gals

I have just joined today and I am really looking forward to becoming part of this board

Thanks

Teddy Daniels wrote:Hello Guys and Gals

I have just joined today and I am really looking forward to becoming part of this board

Thanks
Welcome! :)

Hello all.

So, er, thought I should probably say Hi before just diving in and posting all over the place. Um, I'm Sara, as the name suggests, 28, from the UK... didn't really know who Chris Nolan was till after the Dark Knight - I think it was actually when I first saw an advance trailer for Inception last year, where all they had was graphics & no film footage - but then realised that I'd seen all but one (well, two if you count Inception at that point as it wasn't out yet!) of his films and liked them all, not sure why it took so long for that penny to drop! But he's probably my favourite director now.

Anyway, nice to find somewhere where to talk about his films. :)

Sara wrote:Hello all.

So, er, thought I should probably say Hi before just diving in and posting all over the place. Um, I'm Sara, as the name suggests, 28, from the UK... didn't really know who Chris Nolan was till after the Dark Knight - I think it was actually when I first saw an advance trailer for Inception last year, where all they had was graphics & no film footage - but then realised that I'd seen all but one (well, two if you count Inception at that point as it wasn't out yet!) of his films and liked them all, not sure why it took so long for that penny to drop! But he's probably my favourite director now.

Anyway, nice to find somewhere where to talk about his films. :)
Welcome Sara. :D