Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
DoubleD wrote:
ratedR wrote:Being fairly (read: VERY) new to NF and forums in general, I'm gonna take a while to learn the forum business. I'd like to ask, around how long will it take a moderator to add a post to a forum I've previously submitted?
Welcome. And it just depends on how often one of us checks pending post. But your over 5 post now, so you shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. :gonf:
Thanks DD. My first post came up v. quickly but the last few took a while to display. Patience isn't exactly of my virtues ;) Will come back to this topic if I need any other info

Hey I've been a long time lurker, but now I decided to make an account on here. Just saying hello and bring on Interstellar!

TheScooter wrote:Hey I've been a long time lurker, but now I decided to make an account on here. Just saying hello and bring on Interstellar!
Welcome welcome :gonf:

TheScooter wrote:Hey I've been a long time lurker, but now I decided to make an account on here. Just saying hello and bring on Interstellar!
run

the_red_ninja wrote:
Welcome welcome :gonf:

Hey guys, newbie here.
I made an account because I noticed that everyone around here seems really nice and kind.
I was also very impressed by the amount of positivity around here (especially from that Cilogy fellow).
Glad to be a part of this welcoming and loving community.

11072014 wrote:Hey guys, newbie here.
I made an account because I noticed that everyone around here seems really nice and kind.
I was also very impressed by the amount of positivity around here (especially from that Cilogy fellow).
Glad to be a part of this welcoming and loving community.
Welcome! Be sure to talk about love with Cilogy if you want some really optimistic views on life! :gonf:

okay that's enough

Cilogy wrote:okay that's enough
Aww, it's okay bae, you know we luv ya. :P

Noobs. Introduce yourselves.