Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
ChristNolan wrote:I'm new here (not new to Nolan's films, assuredly) so I guess this is where I post first?
Yes, I'm new too!

@ m4st4, if you're reading this I'll be getting a new avatar of my own as soon as I can find one, sorry for copying you :?

Hi guys,
Just found this thread so just popping in to say hi. This forum is so much kinder and funnier than another ones I've been on :wave:

marpes wrote:Hi guys,
Just found this thread so just popping in to say hi. This forum is so much kinder and funnier than another ones I've been on :wave:
wuttup wittup

marpes wrote:Hi guys,
Welcome !

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:wuttup wittup
anepicmoviereviewer wrote:Welcome !
Thanks for the replies. NF forum ftw :gonf:

I just joined today... so hi! :gonf:

Forbes928 wrote:I just joined today... so hi! :gonf:
Welcome !

Being fairly (read: VERY) new to NF and forums in general, I'm gonna take a while to learn the forum business. I'd like to ask, around how long will it take a moderator to add a post to a forum I've previously submitted?

ratedR wrote:Being fairly (read: VERY) new to NF and forums in general, I'm gonna take a while to learn the forum business. I'd like to ask, around how long will it take a moderator to add a post to a forum I've previously submitted?
Welcome. And it just depends on how often one of us checks pending post. But your over 5 post now, so you shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. :gonf:

ratedR wrote:Being fairly (read: VERY) new to NF and forums in general, I'm gonna take a while to learn the forum business. I'd like to ask, around how long will it take a moderator to add a post to a forum I've previously submitted?