Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Erm... hello, been lurker for quite some time now but only recently have I decided to join Nolan Fans. No one I know is interested in the films of Christopher Nolan which is a shame. I thought I'd make an account to be in the company of those who do know who he is and appreciate his work :D

IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:Erm... hello, been lurker for quite some time now but only recently have I decided to join Nolan Fans. No one I know is interested in the films of Christopher Nolan which is a shame. I thought I'd make an account to be in the company of those who do know who he is and appreciate his work :D
Welcome :twothumbsup:

IBelieveInBruceWayne wrote:Erm... hello, been lurker for quite some time now but only recently have I decided to join Nolan Fans. No one I know is interested in the films of Christopher Nolan which is a shame. I thought I'd make an account to be in the company of those who do know who he is and appreciate his work :D
I don't believe in Bruce Wayne, sorry.

Hello to all the n00bz! :wave:

I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:

Nolan4Life wrote:I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:
Leave, noob.

Mason wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:I'm new here! Hey guys! :wave:
Leave, noob.

Hey guys! I'm new, been lurking this site for over a year now (creepy!), but I've finally decided to join.

I'll be honest. You'll hear this all the time I'm sure, but here it is again: Christopher Nolan is simply my favorite director of all-time. It started with Batman Begins, and then I worked my way back to Memento and Insomnia. Then The Prestige came out and I thought, "Okay, woah, this guy is amazing." The rest is history. The Dark Knight was the greatest movie theater experience of my life, and then I discovered Following last, right before Inception. Like Nolan himself, my discovery of his films was nonlinear. :D

Anyway, thanks for the great site! In my personal life, I'll mention Christopher Nolan and no one seems to have a passion for him like I do. I mean, his films have become my obsession. I absolutely adore him and his work. I find myself on YouTube for hours trying to find anything I can relating to Nolan. I freakin' watch interviews with Wally Pfister because I'm obsessed with him too. I think I'll fit in here just fine. :geek:

One last thing: I absolutely LOVE the Nolan Fans Podcasts! Great work, guys! I listen to all of them!

Murphy528 wrote:Hey guys! I'm new, been lurking this site for over a year now (creepy!), but I've finally decided to join.

I'll be honest. You'll hear this all the time I'm sure, but here it is again: Christopher Nolan is simply my favorite director of all-time. It started with Batman Begins, and then I worked my way back to Memento and Insomnia. Then The Prestige came out and I thought, "Okay, woah, this guy is amazing." The rest is history. The Dark Knight was the greatest movie theater experience of my life, and then I discovered Following last, right before Inception. Like Nolan himself, my discovery of his films was nonlinear. :D

Anyway, thanks for the great site! In my personal life, I'll mention Christopher Nolan and no one seems to have a passion for him like I do. I mean, his films have become my obsession. I absolutely adore him and his work. I find myself on YouTube for hours trying to find anything I can relating to Nolan. I freakin' watch interviews with Wally Pfister because I'm obsessed with him too. I think I'll fit in here just fine. :geek:

One last thing: I absolutely LOVE the Nolan Fans Podcasts! Great work, guys! I listen to all of them!
Good to have you here! :twothumbsup:

Hi, my name is Étienne and I'm 17
I'm really happy to find a forum of Christopher Nolan fans!

I've seen Batman Begins when it came out and I found that it was the greatest superhero movie of all time (now, i found it to be his dullest film, but it's still great!), i saw the prestige the year after that totally blew me away same for TDK. Inception was a incredible sci-fi movie.
I saw Insomnia after and I found it deceiving and I finished with Memento that was SO great...The Twist, Guy Pearce, The Story...Wow
On the awesome scales boards, i will make detailed reviews of each movie soon
Can't wait for TDKR!!!

Happy new year everyone!
p.s: sorry for my english, i'm from Québec, Canada (it's my second language)