Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
darthnazgul wrote:Hello everyone, I'm darthnazgul. I got into Nolan and subsequently back into Batman after watching Begins with my Dad (who had already seen it 5 times at the cinema, probably the most he's ever done for the initial run of a film). The only two feature films of his that I haven't seen are Insomnia and Following, but I'll try to get round to them some day. Inception is my top favourite film, with the other films of his scattered around my top twenty. Apart from Nolan, some of my favourite filmmakers are Stanley Kubrick, Edgar Wright, Charles Chaplin, and my favourite film studio is Pixar.

Looking forward the TDKR and discussing with you all.
Welcome to nuthouse. :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Hello everyone, I'm darthnazgul. I got into Nolan and subsequently back into Batman after watching Begins with my Dad (who had already seen it 5 times at the cinema, probably the most he's ever done for the initial run of a film). The only two feature films of his that I haven't seen are Insomnia and Following, but I'll try to get round to them some day. Inception is my top favourite film, with the other films of his scattered around my top twenty. Apart from Nolan, some of my favourite filmmakers are Stanley Kubrick, Edgar Wright, Charles Chaplin, and my favourite film studio is Pixar.

Looking forward the TDKR and discussing with you all.
Welcome to nuthouse. :lol:
zing

Hi all, I'm Aaron--as you probably already know, based on the username--and I've been lurking here for a while. Love the discussions you've got going here! Anyways, I'm 18, live in Oregon, USA, and am a huge fan of film. ^_^

Inception is probably my favorite film of all time. I'm a big Nolan fan, but I love a lot of other directors and films. Nolan's work, however, inspired me to want to become a filmmaker.

Excited to be here at last! :goNF:

aaron wrote:Hi all, I'm Aaron--as you probably already know, based on the username--and I've been lurking here for a while. Love the discussions you've got going here! Anyways, I'm 18, live in Oregon, USA, and am a huge fan of film. ^_^

Inception is probably my favorite film of all time. I'm a big Nolan fan, but I love a lot of other directors and films. Nolan's work, however, inspired me to want to become a filmmaker.

Welcome :goNF:

aaron wrote:Hi all, I'm Aaron--as you probably already know, based on the username--and I've been lurking here for a while. Love the discussions you've got going here! Anyways, I'm 18, live in Oregon, USA, and am a huge fan of film. ^_^

Welcome.

Welcome!

I guess I should say "Hi."

I'm epouvantailsphd, but you can call me Tails. I'm 21, living in Italy until May, and Nolan is one of my favorite directors. Like most, I was brought to him by my obsession with Batman. Inception has become one of my most favorite movies and has revolutionized the way I view dreams/approach dreaming.

I haven't been a member of a forum for some time, so hopefully I'll be here for a while and get to know all of you. :D

Un'altra cosa, se parli italiano, mi piacerebbe parlare con te! Fammi sapere. :)

epouvantailsphd wrote:I guess I should say "Hi."

I'm epouvantailsphd, but you can call me Tails. I'm 21, living in Italy until May, and Nolan is one of my favorite directors. Like most, I was brought to him by my obsession with Batman. Inception has become one of my most favorite movies and has revolutionized the way I view dreams/approach dreaming.

I haven't been a member of a forum for some time, so hopefully I'll be here for a while and get to know all of you. :D

Un'altra cosa, se parli italiano, mi piacerebbe parlare con te! Fammi sapere. :)
Welcome.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Hey, i'm a newbie here. Call me It :P

I've only heard of two of the movies by Nolan before, and only from my friend.
Actually, he was the one that told me to come on here.
He didn't tell me his username though.

anyway, Hey to everyone, and I think I'll like this place. Atleast, for the random section :P

ItDoesntHappen wrote:Hey, i'm a newbie here. Call me It :P

I've only heard of two of the movies by Nolan before, and only from my friend.
Actually, he was the one that told me to come on here.
He didn't tell me his username though.

anyway, Hey to everyone, and I think I'll like this place. Atleast, for the random section :P
Cool story bro.