Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hello. i am new to this site. one of my friends is a current user on this site. username is "Thenextnolan". i am a die hard chris nolan fan. my all time favorite movie is inception. my top 5 fav nolan films are:

Inception
Memento
The dark knight
Batman Begins
Following

I gotta say Rod Green, I love your username!

steveportee wrote:I gotta say Rod Green, I love your username!
thank u. that line were cobb says im rob green from marketing is one of the more undderated lines of the film.

hello. i am brand new to this site.

528491 IsMyPHONE# wrote:hello. i am brand new to this site.
lol at your user name. Welcome :wave:

This is my obligatory first post.
I'm thrilled to be here, no lie. Looks like a very well-organized, well-run establishment! Good work, whoever created this place!

I'm Hawk. Also, I love this emoticon... :oldmanface:

PseudoHawk wrote:This is my obligatory first post.
I'm thrilled to be here, no lie. Looks like a very well-organized, well-run establishment! Good work, whoever created this place!

I'm Hawk. Also, I love this emoticon... :oldmanface:
Welcome! Enjoy the site! :D

Hi, Im also new to this site.
The first thing I need to say is, that Im from Germany, so my English might not be the best ;)
But anyway, Im a big Nolan fan and Im looking forward to have a lot of fun here!

zeller wrote:Hi, Im also new to this site.
The first thing I need to say is, that Im from Germany, so my English might not be the best ;)
But anyway, Im a big Nolan fan and Im looking forward to have a lot of fun here!
Hell yea, Germany! :thumbup:

Welcome. :D

Hey, just saw this thread! I know i'm already 100+ posts deep but uhh... Hi!! 'Tis a rad forum indeed.