Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hello there! Name's Andrew! :geek: Big fan of both Nolan's!! Nice to meet you folks! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome :wave:

See you around the forums ;)

And I like what you've done with the place 8-)

CyranoJones wrote:And I like what you've done with the place 8-)
Thanks. 8-)

..and welcome!

Hi. I'm Alba from Spain. I'm 24 years old. I really like Christopher Nolan, he is awesome director and screenwriter. My favourite films of Nolan are ''Memento '' and ''The Dark Knight''. Nolan Fans is very good site, I'm visited all the days. It's great see (and read) more fans of the fantastic Nolan, one of the best directors working today. :clap:
Finally, I found the post for the presentation of the members. Greetings and I hope that understand us. :D

Hi my Name is Mitch, I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan. I am currently in high school and I'm am a huge movie buff. The movies of his I like in particular are Following and The Prestige. I also like directors Alfonso Cuarón, Duncan Jones, Michael Mann, John Woo, Martin Scorsese and Guy Richie. But of course Nolan reigns supreme. ;) Well thats my intro, looking forward to chatting it up with you guys. :wave:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Hi my name is Erick I am 29 live in Hollywood. Ummm I go to film school but, I am taking some time off right now. So umm is that all I say on here?

donnieCaulfield90029 wrote:Hi my name is Erick I am 29 live in Hollywood. Ummm I go to film school but, I am taking some time off right now. So umm is that all I say on here?
welcome!
yeah thats all you can say

donnieCaulfield90029 wrote:Hi my name is Erick I am 29 live in Hollywood. Ummm I go to film school but, I am taking some time off right now. So umm is that all I say on here?
Welcome dude! :)

Hi! I became aware of Nolan's work via Batman Begins and TDK. I'm really excited about Inception; the last time I anticipated a film to this extent was TDK. I'm really glad this site exists, because I've been looking for new info on Inception and this site seems to deliver. Thanks guys!