Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan's films, and this looks like a pretty cool site. So here I am! :)

A few words about me - I'm a 24 year old Indian girl, and I'm a CA student. I love reading comics, SFF novels and B&W Hollywood movies [especially the silent ones! :ugeek: ]. And yeah, I absolutely hate Twilight. ;)

oracle86 wrote:Hi all,

I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan's films, and this looks like a pretty cool site. So here I am! :)

A few words about me - I'm a 24 year old Indian girl, and I'm a CA student. I love reading comics, SFF novels and B&W Hollywood movies [especially the silent ones! :ugeek: ]. And yeah, I absolutely hate Twilight. ;)
I love you already.

Welcome. 8-)

And I'm in love with your avatar & signature! Fabulous stuff. :clap:

oracle86 wrote:And I'm in love with your avatar & signature! Fabulous stuff. :clap:
Thanks, they are fabulous men. ;)

Hope to see you around the forums. ;D

oracle86 wrote:Hi all,

Welcome to the party! 8-)

Thanks, Alex! You guys totally rock. ;)

New here! Looks like an awesome site!

Booboo wrote:New here! Looks like an awesome site!
Welcome! :D

Booboo wrote:New here! Looks like an awesome site!
YES WELCOM TO THIS GR8 SITE.

"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Great site! I'm always looking for new communities to join and this one seems right up my alley. I'm a huge fan boy of Inception and love most of Nolan's work in general. I hope to become a bit more active here and fit in all nice and cushy. Cheers folks!