Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Mighty Diamond wrote:Hi all,

New to the forums, so thought I would say a big hello! wait... HELLO!!! :D

I have actually had the privilege of working on two Nolan projects. All be it, very minor gigs years apart. I thought this would be a great place to comce and hang-out talking films and tellybox shows.

So, again hello, and looking forward to immersing myself here.
Welcome, Mighty Diamond. :goNF:
gib sigs

I have actually had the privilege of working on two Nolan projects. All be it, very minor gigs years apart. I thought this would be a great place to comce and hang-out talking films and tellybox shows.

If it's alright, could you tell us which Nolan projects and how you contribute to the production?

And welcome to the forums :D

You said "tellybox". So cute.

Welcome

:wave:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

H-h-ello g-g-guys, I'm P-P-P-Pete. I'm n-n-new here, but I am a h-huge N-N-Nolan f-fan like y-y-you. I l-look f-f-forward t-to talking with y-you a-a-about f-films and N-N-Nolan in g-general. D-d-disregard m-my s-studder, I'm w-working on g-getting b-b-better. :)

PandemoniumPete wrote:H-h-ello g-g-guys, I'm P-P-P-Pete. I'm n-n-new here, but I am a h-huge N-N-Nolan f-fan like y-y-you. I l-look f-f-forward t-to talking with y-you a-a-about f-films and N-N-Nolan in g-general. D-d-disregard m-my s-studder, I'm w-working on g-getting b-b-better. :)
Welcome :goNF:
gib sigs

PandemoniumPete wrote:H-h-ello g-g-guys, I'm P-P-P-Pete. I'm n-n-new here, but I am a h-huge N-N-Nolan f-fan like y-y-you. I l-look f-f-forward t-to talking with y-you a-a-about f-films and N-N-Nolan in g-general. D-d-disregard m-my s-studder, I'm w-working on g-getting b-b-better. :)
O

Oook
Sigs???

A lot of good reading lies ahead of me here, I can see. :)

Ponsonby wrote:A lot of good reading lies ahead of me here, I can see. :)
Yo
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Ponsonby wrote:A lot of good reading lies ahead of me here, I can see. :)
Yo
Ta.

Possibly I will be writing a bit here and there, too, having read the rules for posting. I see this site quoted a fair amount on other sites, so figure you must be a pretty respectable bunch, and well worth any serious movie-lover's time. ^_~