Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Devilprod wrote:Hi everybody!
My name is Lucas and I'm a very big fan of Christopher Nolan and his movies since Inception (quite recently in fact). When I saw this movie, I immediatly want to rewatch it again and again and that how I've started to interesse about the filmography of Nolan.
Inception is naturally my favorite movie of Chris Nolan (and of all time) because it makes me the lover of Nolan's films and cinema in general that I am today.
So I could talk about Nolan and my impression of all his movies but I should stop here, I will do that in the appropriates topics.

Otherwise, in real life I'm a french 18 years old student, and beside to be a big fan of cinema, I love playing and watching basketball (NBA more precisly). I made a lot of "mixs" of NBA (that I continue today) that you can watch on my YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/DEVlLProd?feature=mhee
I made just one video that is not a basketball mix : a trailer of The Dark Knight Rises, that I will post on "Fan-Arts" topic.

To finish, I invite you to join another great Chris Nolan fan's forum : http://www.christophernolan.info/forum/index.php

See you!
hrey
Sigs???

Hello nolanfans, new member here!

jimmytwotime wrote:Hello nolanfans, new member here!
Why you lurking my page brah?

Hello Fellow Nolanfans! Glad to be on board! :-D :goNF:

Tide980 wrote:Hello Fellow Nolanfans! Glad to be on board! :-D :goNF:
Welcome
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Thank you! Who is that in your avatar? Looks familiar but I just cant place it.

Tide980 wrote:Thank you! Who is that in your avatar? Looks familiar but I just cant place it.
That is Michael Fassbender.

hello everyone, nu member here :)

gaspernoe wrote:hello everyone, nu member here :)
Welcome aboard! :goNF:
gib sigs

Hello, I'm new on here. I will be relentless with my posts and shall not hesitate to share my true beliefs. You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. You'll set the moderators on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes generic spamming isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. I'm the new member Nolan Fans deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll insult me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm an opinionated scholar. A controversial polymath. The ResurrectionRas.