The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
To celebrate the release of Christopher Nolan's seventh feature film, we're running a huge Inception-themed sweepstakes this month and we're giving away $700 worth of Inception gear! There are a total of 10 different bundles to win including a GRAND PRIZE BUNDLE valued at $200! Check out our Inception Sweepstakes page to see all of the various packages we are giving away. By entering the contest, you are eligible to win all of the prizes (one winner per prize) except our special twitter bundle, for which, the details to win are described at our sweepstakes page. There is plenty of time to enter, the sweepstakes will run from now until after Inception's opening weekend on Monday, July 19, 2010. The 10 winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Go enter the contest: http://nolanfans.com/sweepstakes

Holy crap! :D I'm so happy I'm having a seizure of excitement :mrgreen: :lol:

Can you enter the contest even though you don't live in the US?

Out of curiosity where did you guys get the money for this. Is it sponsored or is it through ad sales?

Angier wrote:Can you enter the contest even though you don't live in the US?
x2 on that

And how many times can you enter? one time a day? or? I just did it twice to see if it said "you have already blah blah" but it didn't
theweatherman wrote:Out of curiosity where did you guys get the money for this. Is it sponsored or is it through ad sales?
Think its WB who are in on this.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Out of curiosity where did you guys get the money for this. Is it sponsored or is it through ad sales?
That's kind of what I was wondering, but it could also just be Alex and Teddy being awesome.

apw
theweatherman wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:
That's kind of what I was wondering, but it could also just be Alex and Teddy being awesome.
Batman-on-film.com have a contest with the same prizes. It's part of WB's promotion.

apw wrote:
Batman-on-film.com have a contest with the same prizes. It's part of WB's promotion.
Its a cheap but very efficient kind of promotion

Jonas Agersø wrote:
apw wrote:
Its a cheap but very efficient kind of promotion
I like this contest better than the BoF one. This one is so much more creative.

Angier wrote:Can you enter the contest even though you don't live in the US?
Yes. :)