The Nolan Fans Inception Sweepstakes

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
And how many times can you enter? one time a day? or? I just did it twice to see if it said "you have already blah blah" but it didn't
So you can enter multiple times?

You can do whatever you want, but it won't increase your chances of winning. The way we'll be pulling the data from the database will get rid of duplicate and similar entries.

The sweepstakes is designed for one entry per person. You can, however, tweet to win the Tourist bundle once per day until July 19.

EDIT:

Let me put it this way, since I just went to check the database. If you're abusing our sweepstake's entry form, you can expect to win nothing. I want to make the clear to everyone.

AlexHaas wrote:You can do whatever you want, but it won't increase your chances of winning. The way we'll be pulling the data from the database will get rid of duplicate and similar entries.

The sweepstakes is designed for one entry per person. You can, however, tweet to win the Tourist bundle once per day until July 19.

EDIT:

Let me put it this way, since I just went to check the database. If you're abusing our sweepstake's entry form, you can expect to win nothing. I want to make the clear to everyone.
All right. Thanks for clearing that up! Very fair contest!

WoW that was easy! I thought I had to answer all kinds of questions to enter! :lol:
{=}

This is real awesome Alex. Hope to snag some Inception goodies! :D

By the way Alex, the web forms at the top and bottom of the page are the same right?

but alex i didnt know :'( i thought you cld enter multiple times :'( can you remove my multiple enters?

Lol, my dad (who is also a Nolan fan) just joined the sweepstakes aswell. He said he wanted the pen :D

niniendowarrior wrote:By the way Alex, the web forms at the top and bottom of the page are the same right?
Yes.
G13N wrote:but alex i didnt know :'( i thought you cld enter multiple times :'( can you remove my multiple enters?
I'm not sure why you thought you could do that. Email us with your name. [email protected]

AlexHaas wrote:
G13N wrote:but alex i didnt know :'( i thought you cld enter multiple times :'( can you remove my multiple enters?
I'm not sure why you thought you could do that. Email us with your name. [email protected]
I suppose it's because you used to term Sweepstakes and I think it might imply that if you had more entries, you have more chances of winning.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.