Nolan Fans has moved to its new server

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hey guys, over the past several weeks, the server that originally hosted the website since its launch has been struggling to keep up with the website's ever increasing traffic. We've been struggling to find a solution for this problem, but we knew all along, that we had to buy a new server...so we did. We moved NolanFans.com over to the new server just after midnight last night, and I've got to tell you - this thing is FAST!

We can guarantee that this new server will have nearly zero outages (versus the one old crashing twice a week) and that you'll be able to navigate through our website faster than ever before.

Have fun with it!

Great!

Works fine, thanks! Keep up the good work! 8-)

This is a little nerdy, but this graph shows the amount of time (in milliseconds) that Google has spent downloading a page while indexing Nolan Fans.

May 22 is when we switched to the new server. A clear increase in performance.
chart.png

Yea. I was the one who set that up. :lol:
They were showing weird traffic estimates that were completely wrong (Google Analytics is so much better), so I decided to "get quantified," as it were. Now we are directly measured by Quantcast.