Preview: Nolan Fans Chatroom

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Hey guys. I was recently thinking about adding a chatroom to the website.
I found some free chat software and plopped it on the page linked below.

I haven't added it to the navigation or anything and no other page is linking to it. I just wanted to see what your reactions are and if this is something we all could use to help us communicate in a more "instant" environment.

http://www.nolanfans.com/chatroom.php

Let us know what you think.

Looks nice, but don't expect me to be there much ;)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Lookin' good. Thumbs up.

So er... are we keeping this chat room when the next layout is applied? I don't see a real purpose behind it. Plus it's loaded with a shit load of spammers and annoying haters.

next layout?

Well, redesign or whatever you want to call it. In January we get a new design and stuff.

are there previews already? and why january

No previews. And January 13th I think, why that date I don't know.

prince0gotham wrote:are there previews already? and why january
NF gets redesigned every January 13th.

I'm not sure if the chatroom will stay or not. We've called a few chat meetups via Twitter and Facebook in the past. Those are always fun, but other than that it's been pretty useless.

I just like the webcam parties after the podcast...you still do those right? :batface: