Preview: Nolan Fans Chatroom

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
chee wrote:I just like the webcam parties after the podcast...you still do those right? :batface:
We stopping doing those after you left. But! Now that you're back, we'll have to schedule a live podcast with a tinychat after-party. :)

AlexHaas wrote:
chee wrote:I just like the webcam parties after the podcast...you still do those right? :batface:
We stopping doing those after you left. But! Now that you're back, we'll have to schedule a live podcast with a tinychat after-party. :)
Sweeeeet. My internet situation is still pretty shaky though but I'll definitely try to make it. :D

AlexHaas wrote:Let us know what you think.
You don't even wanna know.

Nolan4Life wrote:
:lol:

Nolan4Life wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AlexHaas wrote: I'm not sure if the chatroom will stay or not. We've called a few chat meetups via Twitter and Facebook in the past. Those are always fun, but other than that it's been pretty useless.
I personally think it's not integrated well enough for people to bother to. I think it needs to have some easy access from the forums, which is for the most part the main traffic for fan interaction. Maybe at the top of the forum or have a link that pushes out a pop-up window for the chatroom.

AlexHaas wrote:
That is sweet. I always forget about the live podcasts and real life isn't helping me in that regard. I'll try to make it too!

You guys should use Xat Chatrooms. You can webcam, post pics, post vids, make moderators, owners, etc. It's great.