First Trailer for Interstellar to Debut with The Hobbit

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
ChrisTilford wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Yes, but majority of the footage from that 2 months was from India and a bit of Pittsburgh. Nolan seems to have quite a couple of scenes already in the bag.
And Given that Alberta & Iceland both wrapped ahead of schedule, they had more time to enhance enough stuff in post to create anticipation.

But wasn't most of the footage of TDKR's teaser based on London (Gordon's hospital) & Cardington footage (Bruce's pushups, the quick shot from the first fight & the figure climbing out of the prison)?
Maybe I got my locations confused. I know India was the first location, maybe it was then London then Cardington, then Pittsburgh.

BlairCo wrote:
Maybe I got my locations confused. I know India was the first location, maybe it was then London then Cardington, then Pittsburgh.
No problem. Jodhpur was the first place they shot. Then moved on to UK where (if I'm right) they covered London, Cardington, Inverness (plane sequence), Nottingham (Wayne Manor), Glasgow (additional exteriors) & Powys (Wayne Manor waterfall) Pittsburgh stuff was in August, Los Angeles sometime after & Newark & New York to close.