Production Update #1: Why We Won’t Post Unofficial Photos

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
I read the whole thing (good read), but my mind and my intentions haven't changed. If you don't want to be spoiled, just don't click on the set photos thread. Plain and simple.

AlexHaas wrote:What do you guys think? :shifty:

:gonf:
It's a great idea in my opinion. Your certainly not losing anything by doing it, only gaining. The amount of set photos & videos for TDKR was insane, and it definitely took away from the viewing of the film. And yes I know that was partly my fault for looking at them all, but it also doesn't help when there plastered all over the internet. At least now there is a place for fans to visit and get the latest news without being spoiled just by going to the page.

And yeah, maybe by doing so, Paramount and WB will reward the site for it.

I agree, it's a very good idea.

Dragon_316ca wrote:I read the whole thing (good read), but my mind and my intentions haven't changed. If you don't want to be spoiled, just don't click on the set photos thread. Plain and simple.
Well it does state we're not keeping them off the forums — but instead keeping them off the front page of Nolan Fans, as well as our Twitter and FB.

I love it, I have been trying to tell my friends that they should try and remain as spoiler free as possible with this movie. I think that when set photos are posted in the Interstellar section, they should be put under spoiler tags.

AlexHaas wrote:What do you guys think? :shifty:

:gonf:
:clap: :gonf:

If we got anything at all from WB or Paramount in next few months I wouldn't ninja pictures. I get that Nolan never will be like Peter Jackson and give us blogs or videos, but it would be nice to get a behind the scene pic here and there. I don't seek spoilers, I just want a glimps of my heroes at work. I don't see how that would hurt the production. At all.

For the home page it's very good idea. People that are interested in set photos leaked or videos have a dedicated topic for that so... Everybody wins right now.

poplar wrote:For the home page it's very good idea. People that are interested in set photos leaked or videos have a dedicated topic for that so... Everybody wins right now.

Good decision! It's a fair policy choice, and it's considerate to both NF users and Nolan himself (even if I'm the last person to avoid spoilers). I just hope you'll still have a masterpost of production pics after the movie's out, because you all are really great at compiling those.