Bill Irwin Reuniting with Anne Hathaway in Interstellar

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

TheWrap is reporting that Christopher Nolan has recruited veteran character actor Bill Irwin to the cast of Interstellar. Irwin most notably received acclaim for his role in Rachel Getting Married, in which he played the father of upcoming co-star Anne Hathaway. He is also known for his roles in the films How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Lady in the Water, as well as for his repeat appearances on TV shows like Sesame Street and CSI.

As usual, not much is known about Irwin's character, or the film in general. Interstellar will feature a story based off a script by Jonathan Nolan that has been merged with one of Christopher's own original ideas. For more on the exclusive story, head over to TheWrap.

I'm glad to see Nolan is reaching outside his "family" of actors and adding new talent, even if no one saw it coming.

But of course it seems Nolan has pretty much excelled at that.

Brendan and I were wondering if perhaps this was a suggestion of Anne's. Seems like Nolan is open to those sort of suggestions.

TeddyBlass wrote:Brendan and I were wondering if perhaps this was a suggestion of Anne's.
Highly doubt it.

Or not then....

<__<