NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
When we get some of the random kinks worked out, and the sigs back, and everybody starts populating their avys, this shit is going to be dope. It won't take long to adjust.

RyanRises wrote:Ranks?
Over 7000 for custom ranks.... :mrgreen:

Durden wrote:
Yeah, idk bout that

Durden wrote:
lol

I was saying that ranks aren't showing up for users.

TeddyBlass wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Looks like the 360x200 avatars aren't working properly. Everyone still seems to have 180x100 sized avys.
The higher resolution is for Retina Display compatibility. Users on computers with Retina Displays (or the Chrome Pixel hahaha) will see the higher resolution avatar.
So, higher resolution only for people from privilege.

lol worth a try... :(

Anyways agree about avy/sigs...once we get those up this site will be so clean looking. Right now it looks a little basic, but with those is the perfect combo of character, and sophistication. :lol:

Alberto wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Looks like the 360x200 avatars aren't working properly. Everyone still seems to have 180x100 sized avys.
The higher resolution is for Retina Display compatibility. Users on computers with Retina Displays (or the Chrome Pixel hahaha) will see the higher resolution avatar.
So, higher resolution only for people from privilege.
Yeah, like those damn blu-rays. Who cares about releasing films in high resolution and adapting to the future, right? Silly.

Oh and it would be nice to have our "friends" list showing on the side, when in User Control Panel.

Thanks for all of the suggestions btw. Keep them coming. We didn't have the time to really beta test this, so thanks for being our Guinea pigs! <3

So is what I'm seeing on my phone the mobile site or the regular site? Because what I'm seeing on my phone doest look to bad.