NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Forum Pro
Law
Yeah this is going to take some getting used to.

This is going to take a few days to get used to.

Avatar upload still not working for me, guess I'll have to just wait then?

So is what I'm seeing on my phone the mobile site or the regular site? Because what I'm seeing on my phone doest look to bad.
That's the full site. The mobile version isn't going to change drastically, but there will be some pretty nice usability improvements.

On the index page now we only see the last user to post in each sub-forum, not the topic like we used to. Any way to fix that?

Forum Pro
Law
Any way to just play this off as a joke and go back to the old ways?

What happened to the special ranks? Why does it go to the first page of a thread when I click on it? Why can't I upload an avy and more importantly why did you take away the option of uploading an avy from an off site link?
Last edited by Law on June 2nd, 2013, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meh

nice design and all
but no avatar, no see new posts, seriously dafuq?

layla wrote:Avatar upload still not working for me, guess I'll have to just wait then?
We're going to look into that. I currently can't recreate your problem, but we'll figure it out I'm sure.

Can you bring back the view your own posts button back so I can see that posts I went on. I used that for navigation on the old design.

grifball wrote:Can you bring back the view your own posts button back so I can see that posts I went on. I used that for navigation on the old design.
Noted
What happened to the special ranks? Why does it go to the first page of a thread when I click on it? Why can't I upload an avy and more importantly why did you take away the option of uploading an avy from an off site link?
Ranks are a feature that will be coming back over the next few days. We can't account for Avatar issues at the moment, but the reason for not allowing off-site Avatars is that it slows down page load times by a lot. We want this thing to be fast and efficient.