NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Can we get the thread titles back on the main index page instead of just who posted last?

View Active Topics thing?

I'm really craving to make a poll thread right about now

There's one more thing as well if you ask me...

When I enter the forum but forget to log in I click on a post to reply but of course there is no reply before logging in so I do that and it doesn't take me to the reply area... No, I need to search once again through threads to find that precise post. It was much easier before: reply->log in screen->back to reply screen

Can we get the search bar back? I'm sorry for keep saying it but I really miss it. :(

Dodd wrote:Can we get the search bar back? I'm sorry for keep saying it but I really miss it. :(
The search bar is gone. You've got to let go. It's time to move on Dodd.

DoubleD wrote:
Dodd wrote:Can we get the search bar back? I'm sorry for keep saying it but I really miss it. :(
dude we need it :cry:

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Agreed. It would be convenient, but Google really does work just as well.

What would be really nice if the search function on the site was tied into Google. That'd be awesome.

Whether or not Google is better, this is still a broken feature on the site, and it must be fixed. :judge:

DoubleD wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
DoubleD wrote: The search bar is gone. You've got to let go. It's time to move on Dodd.
Agreed. It would be convenient, but Google really does work just as well.

What would be really nice if the search function on the site was tied into Google. That'd be awesome.
Google is objectively worse for finding specific quotes and you can't use it to search through member's post histories.