Nolan Fans 4: OMG Finally

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
I seriously couldn't care less about all the extra stuff like the app and stuff. I just wish you could ENABLE gif avatars, so that way those on phones, etc., don't have to see gif avatars but those on High Speed PCs can.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Gif avatars are gone forever though? :cry:
Yep.

Also, the background better not be black. I hate white text on Black BG.

AlexHaas wrote: Late June / Early July: A Nolan Fans mobile web app will be released along with responsive updates to the NF4 design.
I hope GIFs are disabled in that app. Else my data usage will be screwed.
AlexHaas wrote: More on the forums... Everyone's signatures and avatars are getting nuked. Signatures will be disabled at launch, but they'll be back sometime during that first week. If you guys want to get ready, the new avatar dimensions are 360 x 200. (That's width x height. No GIFs.) Those dimensions are extra huge for hi-resolution displays. :]
Why not put a size limit instead? 2MB is more than enough, IMO.
prince0gotham wrote:so cilogy is gonna come back on june 1st
He must. I miss him. :(
Bacon wrote: Also, the background better not be black. I hate white text on Black BG.
I disagree.
Take a look at this forum.
gib sigs

Awesome news!

AlexHaas wrote:
Late June / Early July: A Nolan Fans mobile web app will be released along with responsive updates to the NF4 design.
This I'm excited about.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Great and exciting news.

Good news, app ought to be cool.

When will the new avatar dimensions be ready?

DoubleD wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
Late June / Early July: A Nolan Fans mobile web app will be released along with responsive updates to the NF4 design.
This I'm excited about.
Same. :clap:

HOLY BEEP! :oldmanface:

Teddy and Alex rise in epic fashion. :clap: :ugeek: :wave: :twothumbsup:

That is awesome news! Can't freaking wait for the app. The lack of it at the moment is basically the reason I don't browse from my phone. I'm assuming this will be released on both iOS and Android? If so, will there be a dedicated tablet interface for Android?