Updated Films Page: Insomnia

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Site Admin
Posts: 1397
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
Which did you update? The BB or Insomnia?

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
You could have put the Blu-Ray DVD cover too. Othe than that, great. You're making excellent progress

Just three awards? Was Insomnia that weak :|

Site Admin
Posts: 1397
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
Jonas Agersø wrote:Which did you update? The BB or Insomnia?
Both. :)
dagn96 wrote:You could have put the Blu-Ray DVD cover too.
That's a good idea.

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
i like it but who was nominated for the acting awards?

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
#1fan wrote:i like it but who was nominated for the acting awards?
Hilary Swank.

the blue ray poster is cool, from the director of TDK and Inception, ha ha

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
OVERMAN wrote:
#1fan wrote:i like it but who was nominated for the acting awards?
Hilary Swank.

the blue ray poster is cool, from the director of TDK and Inception, ha ha
i thought it would have been Robin Williams
thanks

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
you're welcome, I actually thought Williams didn't show all his potential on Insomnia, ahmm, Swank and Pacino were really good but I think Robin was a little bit passive, hmm I don't really know how to explain it, a little unnoticeable at the braking point.

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
OVERMAN wrote:you're welcome, I actually thought Williams didn't show all his potential on Insomnia, ahmm, Swank and Pacino were really good but I think Robin was a little bit passive, hmm I don't really know how to explain it, a little unnoticeable at the braking point.
I personally thought that Williams' subtlety was what made that role great. It wasn't what you expected from
the twisted killer
.

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
AlexHaas wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Which did you update? The BB or Insomnia?
Both. :)
Ah, ok. Got alittle confused :thumbup:

Post Reply