There's totally a giveaway coming

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
If I win, I will give half my winnings to charity.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

i am back ! i will fight , till the last sunrise , till the next sandy , till the world ends but remember me
i will be the one with both the blurays because it is my destiny & i will win your hearts too.
you can't catch me because i am far away from sky !

chinn70 wrote:i am back ! i will fight , till the last sunrise , till the next sandy , till the world ends but remember me
i will be the one with both the blurays because it is my destiny & i will win your hearts too.
you can't catch me because i am far away from sky !
Fuck off.

How will the give away work? Are you guys just giving it away to a dope member? or do we need to do something to get the prize?
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:How will the give away work? Are you guys just giving it away to a dope member? or do we need to do something to get the prize?
Dodd=dope member
Brave New World

I'm holding out on buying tdkr in the off change that I might win this contest lol. When do we get details on what the contest is? :twisted: :ugeek:

Let's face it guys, we're being trolled.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Let's face it guys, we're being trolled.

:cry: