Updated Films Page: The Prestige

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
SINCEPTION wrote:i meant bigger than that :p
That's the biggest size that anyone has. Those files came straight from WB, unedited.

Another interesting thing I noticed while looking at the page is that the order of actors in the scrolling credits (which is how they are listed on the Prestige page) is different from the order on the actors when they get individual title cards (which is):

Hugh Jackman
Christian Bale
Michael Caine
Scarlett Johansson
Rebecca Hall
Andy Serkis
Piper Perabo
David Bowie
Roger Rees
Edward Hibbert
Ricky Jay

I think The Dark Knight did something similar where Michael Caine was second on the title cards but then Ledger and Eckhart were before him in the scrolling credits.

That is interesting. I like the list order that you posted. Scarlett Johansson had a much bigger role in the film than Piper Perabo.

I'm doing to update The Prestige page with this new cast ordering.
Thanks. :)

EDIT:
Well, idk. I combined the two lists. :P

The Dark Knight's is interesting too:

Title cards:
Christian Bale
Michael Caine
Heath Ledger
Gary Oldman
Aaron Eckhart
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Morgan Freeman

Scrolling credits:
Christian Bale
Heath Ledger
Aaron Eckhart
Michael Caine
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Gary Oldman
Morgan Freeman

I'm really curious now how they decide each ordering.

It is pretty interesting. It's strange that they can have two totally different variations of the cast listing. Although, I like the Scrolling Credits list and that's what we have up on TDK's page. :)

This idea came to me thins morning.
I think that it would be cool if the names of the cast members were hyper linked and when you click on their names, it leads to their IMDB page or to their official website so that people can find out more about them and watch more of their movies. Just a thought.

akv1984 wrote:This idea came to me thins morning.
I think that it would be cool if the names of the cast members were hyper linked and when you click on their names, it leads to their IMDB page or to their official website so that people can find out more about them and watch more of their movies. Just a thought.
They are. :lol:

AlexHaas wrote:
akv1984 wrote:This idea came to me thins morning.
They are. :lol:
Holy crap! I just noticed that. Well, never mind then. Just forget I ever said that.