Updated Films Page: The Prestige

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
I think it's more my fault than your's. I chose not to underline the actor links because they wouldn't match their character link counterparts. Even at the expense of the link not being noticeable.

AlexHaas wrote:I think it's more my fault than your's. I chose not to underline the actor links because they wouldn't match their character link counterparts. Even at the expense of the link not being noticeable.
It's all right. Maybe you can highlight the names in a different color so that people would know. Right now the names are highlighted only when you hover your mouse over it.

Thanks for the update guys, the posters are awesome, honestly the only thing this site lacks is the download link for every movie, which of course you can't do ha ha
send private message with link if you know a web site that has online versions of the film in HD
Thank you again. :thumbup: