Horror Motel

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Don't do stupid things...
When a group of teenagers arrives at a freaky motel after a long day of driving, they have to make the right dicision. But the right dicision, is not always the best...

After a few attempts to get this movie produced, I decided to make this my own. This will be my directors debut. We shot the movie about a month ago and are still in post-production. I hope to release the movie in February. I'm pretty excited about it. I'll keep you updated!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

The lens flares look like boobs. I've been on the internet too long.
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on January 12th, 2012, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A group of teenagers? Oh God, don't make this some awful slasher flick with screaming teens...

Mason wrote:A group of teenagers? Oh God, don't make this some awful slasher flick with screaming teens...
Nope, it's even better! (or worse...)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:
Mason wrote:A group of teenagers? Oh God, don't make this some awful slasher flick with screaming teens...
Nope, it's even better! (or worse...)
A good, then you've sparked my interest. ;)

Psycho meets everymodernhorrorfilmreleasedinthelastfiveyears ;)

Nah just kidding. It sounds like it could be good. If you had to cite a film as an inspiration, which one would it be?

Surprisingly, Signs.
There are no aliens in my movie, but I got the idea for this movie when someone else was having a discussion about Signs.

Erik wrote:Surprisingly, Signs.
There are no aliens in my movie, but I got the idea for this movie when someone else was having a discussion about Signs.
Crazy 8 will rate this film at least 95/100 then :tooexcited:

Things seem to go smoother as planned. However, I think this is going to be released on February 29th. The day that often does not excist.

Teenagers + Horror Film = :facepalm: