Horror Motel

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

It's the 29th right?
So, I proudly bring you...

Horror Motel!
[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGJ_oo5rc0&

If the subtitles don't work, watch it on YouTube!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

No comments? :eh:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:No comments? :eh:
I missed this thread somehow. Nice job, ending made me lol. :lol:

Darn Teddy with his movie inside a movie! :lol:
Anyway, thanks! :)

Very nice job man. And yeah, the ending was great. :lol: :thumbup:

I just wanna say LOL

It's a nice movie, good cinematography and editing. It's something quite different, but not less interesting

Can't see subs, not even on youtube... :(

There are in the comment balloons. You probably turned them off.

To the other responses:
Thanks! :)

Well, I wasn't expecting that.

Mason wrote:Well, I wasn't expecting that.
Mission: Accomplished!