Horror Motel

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Who said this was going to be horror movie? :eh:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

mratm23 wrote:Teenagers + Horror Film = :facepalm:
Except in Tucker and Dale Vs Evil where it = Win.

Recording the soundtrack:

David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Pumped. Will it have a Reznor/Ross type score? I've been curious as to what that kind of orchestration would sound like in a horror film.

Also, are you uploading it on Vimeo/YouTube afterwards?

Fernando wrote:Pumped. Will it have a Reznor/Ross type score? I've been curious as to what that kind of orchestration would sound like in a horror film.
No, not at all. It's more of a traditional film score. But all music in this film will be composed for the movie. It will contain song that is being played on the radio. Bit pop/rock song. I am currently working on that.
Fernando wrote:Also, are you uploading it on Vimeo/YouTube afterwards?
Ofcourse. Release is planned on February 29th.

Erik wrote:
Fernando wrote:Pumped. Will it have a Reznor/Ross type score? I've been curious as to what that kind of orchestration would sound like in a horror film.
No, not at all. It's more of a traditional film score. But all music in this film will be composed for the movie. It will contain song that is being played on the radio. Bit pop/rock song. I am currently working on that.
Fernando wrote:Also, are you uploading it on Vimeo/YouTube afterwards?
Ofcourse. Release is planned on February 29th.
What a cool day to release a film! :-D

So we finished editing today. We can now officially say that the film will be released on February 29th!
One week from now, baby!

Erik wrote:So we finished editing today. We can now officially say that the film will be released on February 29th!
One week from now, baby!
What is the runtime for the film?

Wait, so this is a feature film?

No, it is less then 10 minutes.