NOWHERE JOHNNY feature film.

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

from the screen grabs it seems decent, but it seems cheap to just 'like" and do the publicity for the film nobody has seen a teaser of, besides screengrabs on behalf of other people. Where's the incentive? You gotta understand where I'm coming from. Post some clips, or a teaser and let people decide if they want to help you out. I sound cold and cynical, but that's how it works. Maybe you can get your friends to help out but how do you expect an "audience" to do that for you when they're not even invested in your picture?

No need for cynicism. All in due time, old chap. Here's a 30 sec teaser that focuses on one of the characters. It's vague on purpose, so don't expect much info. Speaking of screen grabs, there are NEW screen grabs on the Facebook page! ;)

Here's the clip, do watch in HD:
:think:

EDIT: Video deleted on posters request. Read: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 30#p665175
Last edited by Erik on May 2nd, 2013, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: See above

This actually looks quite descent.
Looking forward to it! :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Thanks! :thumbup:

In what country are you shooting this?
In the trailer, the English sounds good enough to make me believe it is somewhere in America. Yet every actor in your movie looks Asian.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.