assassin

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

You are using a fast song, with slow motion images.

Bad combination...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

thanks for the tip

p.s. this was my first film i am now working on a sci-fi thriller that i thought of 3 days before inception was announced

#1fan wrote:p.s. this was my first film i am now working on a sci-fi thriller that i thought of 3 days before inception was announced
Haha, even though you thought of it 3 days after Inception was announced, it wouldn't matter. The Sci-Fi genre is large, your movie could be about anything.
And ofcourse, we are all inspired by Nolan. If you would base a movie on Inception, no one would really judge you I think.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Don't do a 3D movie next time.

Youtube is trying to make red and blue 3D settings? That's news to me.

CrazyEight wrote:Don't do a 3D movie next time.
well i uploaded the movie to show family it (it won a school contest for my year level) and it was in #D after all of them watched it so i could see how it worked
i didn't film in 3D

#1fan wrote: i didn't film in 3D
I probably wouldn't have believed you even if you said you did.