Good Cop, Bad Cop- Short Dialogue Film

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

The movie pretty much just a dialogue scene. I just made it to keep myself active with my equipment, and to learn how to shoot dialogue better. Crit would be great, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ijdcx1eEu0

Comparing to LocknLoad, you used better camera angles and made faster cuts during the dialogue. Your actors are still not 'good' actors, but you covered it up way better now! You improved by practice. Good job!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Nice, dude

This was better than 'locknload' to be honest :D
it was not a really serious short film,but it begon serious that's the funny thing about it.
And it had a 'Reservoir Dogs' style.

BatMotor wrote:This was better than 'locknload' to be honest :D
it was not a really serious short film,but it begon serious that's the funny thing about it.
And it had a 'Reservoir Dogs' style.
Thanks BatMotor. I wasn't really going for a Tarantino vibe with this one, but thanks for pointing that out. I guess the opening is kinda similar to the beginning of Reservoir Dogs. I'd like to apologize for the terrible audio, my mic died literally minutes before we filmed the first scene, so I had to use the cameras built in mic. My goal with this was to get color correction down, which I definitely achieved. I gave everything a yellow vibe, where as the original footage had a gray/blue vibe to it. Audio is something I really need to work on though.