Batman: The Last Laugh

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

My friend was involved in the making of a Batman fan film and I thought I'd post it here. This is only the teaser but the short will be released soon.

Looks pretty interesting. :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Yeah, looking good.

Not really impressed. I mean, you didn't really show us anything. There was zero action in the teaser, and the Joker's laugh definitely needs some improvement. If you aren't gonna show us action, at least give us a few tasty lines between Batman and the Joker. Still, I'm interested to see more.

EDIT: But I forget, you didn't actually make this. Well, pass the word along anyway if you want to. I'm still interested in the final product.

Well there's really not anything to comment on, but it looks pretty solid. I look forward to actually seeing it.

I think you should change the sound effects. They sound fake. Its kind of obvious you got them off the internet. You should just record your own.

Other than that, its a fairly solid teaser. The costumes and all that look a lot better than most other Batman fan films I've seen out there. It is based on the comic book Last Laugh?

"Batman: The Last Laugh" is a Batman short fan film that will be packed with great stunts and action! Joker Goon fights, pyro and even a Bat pod chase scene. Check out this mini teaser and give us some feed back please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOmTGiZg3j8

The two topics about "Batman: The Last Laugh" were merged. Please continue the conversation in this topic.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Trailer to a Batman Fan Film that was shot in Orlando, FL. Directed and Edited by Walter Garcia from ENSO Productions. The Short Film includes high intensity fight sequences, exact replica of Dark Knight suit, original Joker Goon Masks, A fully functional Batpod and much more. Please check out the trailer and give some feed back. Hope you enjoy the trailer

Please stop making new topics about the same movie. Thank you!

On topic:
Trailer looks good!