Help! I have some questions

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hi,mine name is Jack as some of your guys might know now. Mine dream is to became a director. and right now i had a good story(i think) Mine friends had read it, they liked it. I know theres a thing out there for non-professins called Amazon Studio
but its really hard for me to make this film becasue i am just a fifteen years old and mine friends really thinks that for us, its hard to do the film.
So i am here to ask if theres any other way perhaps some attenion from some producers. I dont know if theres any other way but i really want to be a director. And i really thinks i can make mine story into a good film. I had the whole film in mine mind and pain is you cants put it on screen. Its not some Big -CG film , its like thriller drama, requires very good actors.

i would like to know if you guys have e-mails of anyone that might get this film off the ground, i really just looking for some suggestions. And i really want to make this film.
And here is just a rough draft of time line in mine film, i am writing th script and trut me. script will be much better and easier to understood.
This story is Fictional, but it does have real life event influences.
Simple Story line (Second Draft) PG-13 rated
Story starts with James, David and Jimmy broke into a house for the first time in order to get some money. The owner is a drug dealer, and knocked him out , stole about $8000 from the closet, going for more but they failed to crack the new password in order open the safe, however they found packs of drugs inside drug dealer’s backpack. Curious about the drug and angry about only 8000 dollars, they took half of the drug dealer’s drug and hide the other half into drug dealer’s back of the car so they could get away with it since there’s no way that the drug dealer will ever call police, few seconds policeman into his house, their dogs will sniffs out the drug easily. They pulled drug dealer on the bed and gulp down a few bottles of beer to make him looks like drunk, and then they left the house.
Second day, customers of drug dealer went to his house for pick-up and found him on his bed with empty bottles of beer. With drugs gone, they pissed off. Drug dealer told them that he got rubbed by a bunch of teens. Customers think that he is bull-shitting so they searched around the house and found half of the drug in the back of his car. They asked drug dealer where the other half is. He told them that they took it, no one believes him so they pulled him on the van and beat the shit out of him and through him off near a dumpsite and told drug dealer must delivered the other half by the end of the month or else they will come for it and no second chances.
Back at the school, yet having another science unit test and failed, James and Jimmy realize that they will go to Summer school if both aren’t get a 80 or above on the exam, and worst thing, James now has two subject failed, one more then he got to re-do the grade for that subject. James comes up with the idea of stealing the exam they also grab in their best friend Kevin, Tom and Steve. Tom is not sure about it he is only doing it because his two best friends are , Steve is desperate of pass the grade but he felt this might not work as he and Tom shared the same thought.
The first time they try to steal the exam. They did successfully, but the one they steal is the exam from a year before. James is pissed off that they got the wrong test and suspected that Steve had told on their “operation” to the teacher. It also rise up questions and unsure from Kevin and Jimmy where if they can steal it. Tension starts to grow up between them. As they continue to plan up the next stealing, they learned that the English and Math teachers has not yet hand in her exam, and it’s on their laptop that they will bring to the trip. On the other side, science teacher went down to archive few days before the trip and find out some original copy of the exam from last year is now missing, she report it to principle and brings up the suspicious of a chance that students might try to steal the exam, but principle only sees it as if they were already missing (some times, school do lost student‘s exam), and he didn’t take it much seriously but did tell the care takers office that to improve the security level during night in the school.
During the weekend, Tom and Kevin went on to a movie and plays basketball, as they are already very good friends James went out with her girl friend as Jimmy is extremely jealous because he likes that girl too. He had some drugs from the bags steal from the drug dealer and he never felt that good in his life.
James had works out a new plan to steal exams without knowledge the security level has been raised in the school .He forms a risky plan that involves steal on two sides during the week of the Québec trip, Tom, David and Steven will steal the English and French test during Quebec trip, and James, Jimmy and Kevin will steal in the school for the rest of the exams. Jimmy is against the idea the idea of splits into two groups but since James is in charge, they went into conflicts and James won.
During the Quebec trip when three of them almost finishing copy the exam from teacher’s laptop to the USB drive, they run into new international Student Ryan, he has no idea what going on until he runs into them stealing the test. After chase him Down, they agreed to let Ryan gets a copy of exams too. As the English teacher feels someone had used the computer, she checked the file’s last opening date and found it was open at the time while she was in the hotel lobby having coffee with other teachers. She also checked the history that there were a USB linked to computer. She calls the trip to immediate stop as all the teachers’ starts to check student’s belongings. Steven hides the USB in his ass and they were so close to get caught.
On the School side, they had found out where office assistance keeps their keys to open the boxes two days before the Quebec trip. Kevin manages to get in to trouble in order to get into principal‘s personal office and he steal the key successfully.
On the steal night, James manages to get a window open from outside with others and sneak into school without getting noticed. They got in to office on second floor but as they try to open the locked boxes, down stairs, in the care takers office, the care takers heard something up stairs as they grab the keys and headed upstairs. James heard the footstep, at the same time, they got the box open and pictures taken by the exam on James’s cell phone as they start running, care takers heard the running footsteps, they spotted Kevin since he is last one leaved the office. Caretakers starts chasing after Kevin, as James and Jimmy had already made out of the school through the window that Kevin just don’t have enough time to jump through the window, he keeps running all the way to the roof floor .As the care taker keep chasing after him, Kevin runs all the way up to the roof .he saw at the other end, another care taker is coming. He Try not to get square by the care takers. Then suddenly he heard all the care takers shouting worriedly to tell him to stop, he was wondering why and he realize his feet is In the middle air as he try to grab something other but air. He hit the ground with face downwards.
Jimmy saw the whole thing it, he couldn’t believe it. He shocks and starts to run towards where Kevin’s body. James pulls him away from school
James tells jimmy to not tell what happen to the Quebec group as he wants it to just appear as an accident. Jimmy said yes on month but as soon he got home he called up to Quebec in the middle of the night as group in Quebec stood in shock. Jimmy realizes he might just lose his one of two best friends and he hates James for drag him away by force to stop him from helping his best friend.
In Quebec, Tom is shocked to know what happen, he called James and asks what happen and James didn’t know Jimmy already spilled. He lies to Tom that they weren’t stealing tonight. Tom lost trust into James and wants to call the whole thing off. They are worried about how serious Kevin’s injury was.
In the morning. The news came –in, Kevin is dead. Tom lost his mood and Jimmy took another drug in tears as he hopes it will carry him away to a place with no worries’, only happiness. He starts getting addict into drug.
On the weekend, six people met in the park, James wants to sell the test, and Tom hates this “operation” Like hell on earth already, he punched James in the face and ask him why he let Kevin die, as four others try to Stop the fighting between two. Tom left the group in anger. Jimmy hates James more and more now as he tries to against a guy is two times the size of him. James is already angry about everything happened he beats the shit out of Jimmy and left him there.
Tom found Jimmy and brings him to home. He starts to recognize something is wrong with jimmy, not physically, mentally but he couldn’t be sure of it.
Funeral on the next week and Jimmy just feels more and more guilt as he saw Kevin‘s mom couldn’t stop crying. He doesn’t know how to face Kevin’s mom and he got that guilt keep grows in his mind. James also felt guilt but he thinks it’s all Kevin’s fault because he runs all the way up to the roof.

On the way to home from funeral, James got recognized by the drug dealer who was in his own car, he didn’t just go for it, he went back to His House and checked the security camera again as he sees the three teens took his bag with drugs in it, left his house on screen, he decided to get those kids and teach them a serious lesson.
Jimmy and his girl friend had went to a movie as jimmy starts to show the signs of worry and increasingly growing guilt, and his girl friend didn’t know what happened to him she try to ask what happened and jimmy told her what happened and girl is now just despite for the exam and ask for one. Jimmy tells her that he doesn’t have it. Girl just thinks that he wants to keep it from others and left jimmy alone.
The next day drug dealer kidnapped James and David and forced them to give out where they hide his drugs and Steve saw everything happened when they were coming home from mall at night.
Jimmy is now starting to have nightmare with Kevin being killed and his ghost chased after him ask why let him die, he wakes up with his mind starting to broke down , as his cell phone rings Tom told him what happened to James and . Tom asks him if he should call the police, Jimmy tells him it will trace back to all of him and face charges like “Theft”. Jimmy tells him to wait at drug dealer’s house as bring the drug in exchange for James and David, he also called up Tom but Tom is still pissed off at James and tell jimmy to let that “son of bitch die” . Tom said he doesn’t want any more people die of this shit. He convinced Jimmy to bring the part of the drug and Jimmy lies to him that he burned it. Tom didn’t believe it; he asks James if he had taken those drugs. Jimmy silenced and tells Tom he will meet him at drug dealer’s house and hanged up the phone.
Jimmy and Tom went up to the Drug dealer’s house with an exchange , drug dealer is not happy with some drugs missing and he wants $10000 more in order to let them off the hook as he suggest four of them to steal more. He also wants them to work of him as this is just a small test. Jimmy doesn’t want to be still involved as James warns him he is also part of this. Jimmy had already enough with this as he left with James behind his back. He told James he will spit everything out
The next day ,Jimmy found Tom and decided to tell on him as he and Tom went to office and explain everything to the principal , and principal hardly believes it .Tom is a good student. Principal now sees it is serious and he linked every things had been happened.
At the same time, James already starts selling test in the underground of the school, he sells to his very good friends first and rumour, James made deal with the most popular kid in the school as they promise that they will back up James using their friends and popularity.
Principal took Tom and Jimmy‘s seriously, he called in James as James argues that he was at his popular guy’s house during the date Kevin is dead, Principal called in two popular guys and they supported James . Principal brings teachers to crack his locker open and found no evidence.
Principal is worried .He wants a new test, he brings the teacher in and most teacher finds lack of proof unexpected- a good exam needs weeks to complete as they are only down to 17 days to Exam. Principal puts it into a vote, 10-7, vote failed. Principal finds Jimmy and Tom again and asks them for more proof, Tom states James had the only copy so far and suggested he might already sold some to others. It was heard by someone near the office as he quickly bring the news to the two popular kid, they quickly sends out re-collect team to bring all the copies to the safe location and principal starts the huge search- they found nothing. Jimmy suggests letting David be an undercover to try to get the exam copy and the recording. Principal calls David in as David gives up and agrees to help.
David brings the fake tip to James as he was told to trade test at a movie theatre. He called principal to send in the people, as James didn’t realize who he is dealing with. He trades in the test and didn’t know what will happen to him. As popular kid recognized the kid is a teacher’s pet and follows him and saw he gives the test to the principal in the car.
The second day, popular kids sold him out and everyone who has bought James’s test, except popular kid’s close friends gets into huge trouble. 18 people got checked and found test lying in their locker. They and James all got suspended.
Principal ordered an emergency meeting, the exam got moved back and they plans to expel James from the school. Jimmy now is being called a snitch by everyone at the school. His girlfriend comes up to him and gives a slap to him in the face. Jimmy went home and realized that he is out of the drug, he looked everywhere and under his bed, he found it the last bag. He took in the pills.
James is now despite for money as drug dealer called him and tells him his deadline is near. James called poplar kid for help. They turned their back on him, as James had gone insane he decided to rub Jimmy, Tom and David’s house. As he approaches Tom’s house as he saw Tom and Jimmy having fun playing inside the house, Tom was also on the phone with David as they are playing computer. James crushed into their house and sounded the alarm. He had a serious fight with two of them, beaten them to serious injuries. David was on the phone and he just run out of the door to help and called 911 the same time. David comes the house late and he saw James was trying to kill two of them. He brings a glass bottle and hit James in the throat. Tom and Jimmy got rushed to hospital and Tom had died of serious injury. As David being arrested, Jimmy’s mind is now broken down as he now saw two of his best friends lying on ground.
David got 4 year sentence and he got his mom’s lawyer declares when he got out he is not ever welcomed to their house and because he is 18, his parents no longer have to provide anything. Jimmy went to jail to visit him and gives David the school works. David found a paper inside it says “what would you like to do when you grow up?” He looks at it and crys. Jimmy’s state of mind completely as two of them crying like a pig until the time is over and guards pulled them away.
Jimmy begins to have more nightmare and seeing visions of James and Jimmy, His mom thinks that he should go to a camp and on his camping trip he found himself being hunted by James (his vision) and Kevin (his vision) and realize it was drug got him into this and the only way to escape is death , he jumped into the cliff and killed himself.

Story ends with David only serves two years of his jail time because it was a first time and it’s non-violent. He left this place immediately and went to Calgary. Before his living, he went back to the school, the school where everything happened he look back at what happen and just cried out in tears.

...if you're going to be a writer, you need to work on proper grammar and punctuation. My first impression, based on your lack of those skills, was that your entire work was amateur. Good impressions are important, especially online, so I suggest you work on that.

Also, you really need to space out your text into paragraphs, and not bother us with all the small details of your plot. You've presented us with a massive, intimidating pile of text, and it really turns readers off.

ALL THAT BEING SAID... I did skim through it, and it doesn't seem bad for a plot line. But ya, I highly suggest you clean it up if you want more people to read it and take you seriously.

PseudoHawk wrote:...if you're going to be a writer, you need to work on proper grammar and punctuation. My first impression, based on your lack of those skills, was that your entire work was amateur. Good impressions are important, especially online, so I suggest you work on that.

Also, you really need to space out your text into paragraphs, and not bother us with all the small details of your plot. You've presented us with a massive, intimidating pile of text, and it really turns readers off.

ALL THAT BEING SAID... I did skim through it, and it doesn't seem bad for a plot line. But ya, I highly suggest you clean it up if you want more people to read it and take you seriously.

thank you for your suggestions . i will work on mine grammer better

you shouldn't put your ideas on a public forum bro. Some one might steal it. :ugeek: :shifty: :shifty: :think: :modesty: :ugeek:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:you shouldn't put your ideas on a public forum bro. Some one might steal it. :ugeek: :shifty: :shifty: :think: :modesty: :ugeek:
I already put it AMAZON Studios.it is copyright by me and Amazon Studios. and btw.. thanks :D but i still didnt sign with them so i can perhaps still finds someone will hel me with this film maker

Geez You expect anyone to read that?