My movie plans

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Some good ones over there. I am not much of a super hero or sci-fi fan, so no comments there :D

Redemption sounds good, but as someone pointed out earlier, it can go terribly wrong if there are plot-holes. You have to cleverly show how Luke finds out about the killing of the innocents and you also need to explain why they were doing so, and how Luke manages to shut down that whole killing operation. The plot sounds very good! :thumbup:

I Spy - This sounds good, too. But you need a captivating story. I'm sure you have it.

Looking forward to seeing your Short films.

srikanthsrs wrote:Some good ones over there. I am not much of a super hero or sci-fi fan, so no comments there :D

Redemption sounds good, but as someone pointed out earlier, it can go terribly wrong if there are plot-holes. You have to cleverly show how Luke finds out about the killing of the innocents and you also need to explain why they were doing so, and how Luke manages to shut down that whole killing operation. The plot sounds very good! :thumbup:

I Spy - This sounds good, too. But you need a captivating story. I'm sure you have it.

Looking forward to seeing your Short films.
Thanks. I'm focusing more on my shorts but I'm making sure there aren't any plot holes or bad story. And it's not Junior Police Department. Now it's Sector 563. I'm focusing more on Nasty Break-Up and Writer's Block so I can finish them before school starts. The others don't have any pressure since I'll do it with my friend so I can do it any ol' weekend. Anyway thanks for the opinion skrint- sikantr- srikantura- um never mind :crazy:

dagn96 wrote: Thanks. I'm focusing more on my shorts but I'm making sure there aren't any plot holes or bad story. And it's not Junior Police Department. Now it's Sector 563. I'm focusing more on Nasty Break-Up and Writer's Block so I can finish them before school starts. The others don't have any pressure since I'll do it with my friend so I can do it any ol' weekend. Anyway thanks for the opinion skrint- sikantr- srikantura- um never mind :crazy:
My name is Srikanth :D BTW, Sector 563 sounds much more cooler than JPD.

srikanthsrs wrote:Sector 563 sounds much more cooler than JPD.
I know. It sounds to childish.