Smoke & Stray

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

A short film I wrote and directed recently. Learned a lot during the process, probably more than on any other short I've done. Check it out in 4K and gimme some feedback if you gots a spare 10 minutes. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/OBP9mlT8A4E

'Twas good

My only real criticism was that I felt the handheld shots there at the end were kind of jarring, but that very well could have been what you were going for. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

What did y'all shoot that on?

Michaelf2225 wrote:'Twas good

My only real criticism was that I felt the handheld shots there at the end were kind of jarring, but that very well could have been what you were going for. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks dude.

Sony a6300 with Nikon, Sony, and Rokinon glass. Lovely little camera. 4K, S-Log, 14 stops of latitude. Really a bang for your buck.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:'Twas good

Thanks dude.

Sony a6300 with Nikon, Sony, and Rokinon glass. Lovely little camera. 4K, S-Log, 14 stops of latitude. Really a bang for your buck.
Nice. I was gonna say most of those low light shots looked pretty darn impressive.