Noise (short film, 2016)

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Cheers, guys :) Waiting for the original score to be finished...

Hey, just for fun my friend made three posters for this film, I thought they were quite nice to share here :)

Ladies and gentlemen, we finally finished the film! :)

I'm very proud of it and of everyone involved in this, so please don't hesitate to check it out below and, also, don't forget to leave a comment here (or on YouTube) ;) Obviously there are English subtitles provided! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtyFXDKjkw

DHOPW42 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, we finally finished the film! :)

I'm very proud of it and of everyone involved in this, so please don't hesitate to check it out below and, also, don't forget to leave a comment here (or on YouTube) ;) Obviously there are English subtitles provided! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtyFXDKjkw
this is really well made man, you looking for it to be shown anywhere?

elemunt wrote:this is really well made man, you looking for it to be shown anywhere?
Thanks! :D Well, we are looking at some local festivals here in Hungary where we could send it, so we will definitely try to get the film shown here and there.

Wow it was soooo good! After watching this I feel like I want to give you some posters idea of this film (I don't really good at this but I really want to try because I like your film) actually it just for fun, you don't need to use this later. Btw, noise is a great short film! :)

deakhae wrote:Wow it was soooo good! After watching this I feel like I want to give you some posters idea of this film (I don't really good at this but I really want to try because I like your film) actually it just for fun, you don't need to use this later. Btw, noise is a great short film! :)
Wow, thank you :D Sorry I didn't reply for a few days, didn't actually think people would watch this...:D

Well if you have the time for that, definitely do!!

Really great yo. Are those locations all local?

the_red_ninja wrote:Really great yo. Are those locations all local?
Yes. I live in Budapest, and we shot at three different locations around the city. All of those were actually quite close to the district where I'm living, and as you can see, the weather was more than grateful to our production :D

I've said this before but on one of the days we shot in an acutal filmstudio, Origo Film Studios, which is located here in the outer skirts of Budapest. Lot of international productions come to this studio lately (Ridley Scott have shot The Martian here and now he's doing Blade Runner 2 here as well), and our film school has good connections with the studio. The car interior shots you see in the film were made in that studio.