Writer For Short Film Project Wanted

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Details:
I expect to shoot in 1-2 months.
Budget: $1,500
Further Details:

-Locations are secured and include a fancy office spaces and modern apartment housings.

-an actress is available, further casting to be determined after first draft.

-composer, editor, costumer, line man, mixer, cinematographer and sound man ready in place.

The Story:
A new story has to be constructed because the location we were going to shoot is now being turned into a housing complex thus our glamorous sci-fi idea is now dead. I'm looking forward to somebody being able to construct a treatment for the story. I will work around it and incorporate dialog and description. The locations that should be used are the ones mentioned above, locations are subjected to increase as I'm still scouting for more, so you imagination isn't that limited. This will be my debut, my background is photography and design and I look forward to collaborating with a genius writer who will receive a writer's credit. Please PM me so that we can develop a professional relationship around this short.

Highly looking forward to working with you :)

In terms of story, there's no plot indicators, or even genre here.

What is the story about?
How many characters will you have?
How long do you want the film to be?

These are all things any writer would certainly like to know before they even begin to consider writing a script.