I need a storyteller

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this board as a member but have been reading posts for a while. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in collaborating. I'm currently in Film School and I just want to practice what I've learned but I don't just want to shoot a boring normal scene, I want something original and creative. I just watched the movie Her recently and it really got me thinking. Then I couldn't think anymore. Basically, all I know is I want to make a sci-fi movie that wouldn't require too many effects but would still make the viewer think and feel like they are watching something about the future. A subtle kind of future like in the movie Her. If anyone on here is interested in helping me develop that story, and maybe even a script, reply to this post or message me. You would get full credit for whatever work you put into it. Thanks!

A while ago, I got inspiration for a sci-fi thingy.
Inspiration came from a short from FreakLikeMe and contained some NYLON7 elements. However, it's his film, so I never did something with the idea. Why don't we make this a win-win situation?

Let him work on the story I came up with so he learns a little screenwriting and you'll get a script or something.

I write screenplays and am interested in helping out and maybe collaborating if the ideas match up.

I have a story line which deals with "Time travel". We can discuss if you are interested. Mail me at [email protected]

I have a story for you. In the near future earth's existence is threatened by a meteor strike. Interstellar travel hasn't reached an advanced stage. So the next idea was time travel. They sent a group of 12 2million years back.their memories are erased as they have information about the future. For common idea to which they can bond the concept of religion is introduced

Guys, this topic is almost a year old.
Topic starter was never heard of again.