Anyone have a script they would like to be filmed?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

So I'm starting to move in to the production phase of my first proper (money and crew involved) short film, which is very exciting, but I already have a small percentage of my mind looking forward to the next potential short to ensure I don't lose any momentum.

I've always written my own screenplays, but only because I don't have access to a writer. I've always wanted to try working from some one elses script.

So, we can worry about terms and conditions and whatnot later on, but for now I leave you with the question; Does anyone have a script they have written, but have no way of filming, that they would like to see adapted? :D

Perhaps. I have a few short scripts just laying here.
I want to see some reference though.

Erik wrote:Perhaps. I have a few short scripts just laying here.
I want to see some reference though.
Of course, quite right too.

The first short will be done before the year is out, so I'll send it your way for review. I didn't expect anyone to hand over anything until they'd seen the first short I'm working on anyway. I just wanted to put my feelers out and see what was out there. ;)

The thing right now is that I have 5 scripts that might suit you. Two of them are scripts that I actually want to produce myself one day. Two of them were scripts that I wrote for other people, but they never produced them. One of them has not been touched for at least 3 years, so it will definately need some work to match my current standards.

You may read all three that are not on my personal list, but I won't give any permission yet. If you want one of the 2 that I wrote for others, you'll need their permission too. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them over ASAP. If you PM me, could you also tell a little about yourself? Just as an introduction.

Erik wrote:The thing right now is that I have 5 scripts that might suit you. Two of them are scripts that I actually want to produce myself one day. Two of them were scripts that I wrote for other people, but they never produced them. One of them has not been touched for at least 3 years, so it will definately need some work to match my current standards.

You may read all three that are not on my personal list, but I won't give any permission yet. If you want one of the 2 that I wrote for others, you'll need their permission too. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them over ASAP. If you PM me, could you also tell a little about yourself? Just as an introduction.
Sure, I would love to have a read of them. I will PM you.