Braked's stuff/things

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

hi ya'll. been posting to Aspiring Filmmakers for a while but never posted like

anything

but now, I will

this stuff is from a new youtube channel that I started up with some friends, and i will not be posting anything from my old one.

trust me on that.

anyways
* = actually written

(you'll only get this if you've seen Breaking Bad)

do not go easy

hold these down and have your way with them, if you kno what i mean

seriously, though, critique as hard as you fucking can

What's the youtube channel?

really? no one's gonna post here? really?

this is how you make brilliantly clumsy videos, you can't fake this talent

Watched them all, highly entertaining. I like the reference to Noodle in Team Friendship: The Movie.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:Watched them all, highly entertaining. I like the reference to Noodle in Team Friendship: The Movie.
Hehe, that was my friends idea. Any criticism?

I came.

Forum Pro
Law
I would like the videos of that bald kid wasn't trying to contain his laughter throughout each video. Get rid of him and you have funny videos.

Bullying is no joke.
jk I liked that one lol

Law wrote:I would like the videos of that bald kid wasn't trying to contain his laughter throughout each video. Get rid of him and you have funny videos.
Heh, I ain't going to get rid of him, but perhaps I'll make a more concentrated effort to make him not smile.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:Watched them all, highly entertaining. I like the reference to Noodle in Team Friendship: The Movie.
Hehe, that was my friends idea. Any criticism?
A few shots here and there, tracking movement, were jarring (e.g. near the end of the Dr. James montage). It seems like you changed your mind in the middle of them or you were unsure what your friends were going to do so you weren't ready. The rest was solid, that's why they stood out. In the Baskin Robbins or Carvel, I think you could have executed the shots of the cocked back sledgehammer and pitchfork more deliberately. I don't know though lol.