What are you working on?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

mratm23 wrote:Finishing up a short suspense film for Halloween.
Sounds interesting. Will you post it on the Internet when it's over?

In the middle of making and forming for my current documentary "RE" and also at my first steps of polarizing my ideas of somehow a feature film "Momentum" into a initial-script... That would take some time. but for now, I'm working (along with the documentary film) at a short-film about life-nihilistic sense.

i'm working on a script for a feature film about fear and two other ones called ''A Walking in New York'' and ''An interview with King''.

Neizar wrote:In the middle of making and forming for my current documentary "RE" and also at my first steps of polarizing my ideas of somehow a feature film "Momentum" into a initial-script... That would take some time. but for now, I'm working (along with the documentary film) at a short-film about life-nihilistic sense.
I hope none of those are in English because your audience is going to have a huge problem understanding the dialogue.

Celestin wrote:
Neizar wrote:In the middle of making and forming for my current documentary "RE" and also at my first steps of polarizing my ideas of somehow a feature film "Momentum" into a initial-script... That would take some time. but for now, I'm working (along with the documentary film) at a short-film about life-nihilistic sense.
I hope none of those are in English because your audience is going to have a huge problem understanding the dialogue.
I'm not good in grammar especially when typing at virtual places at spare times. My English is good I think, however.

Neizar wrote:
Celestin wrote: I hope none of those are in English because your audience is going to have a huge problem understanding the dialogue.
I'm not good in grammar especially when typing at virtual places at spare times. My English is good I think, however.
You should take some courses. Virtual places? Are you in the Matrix?

Celestin wrote:
Neizar wrote:
You should take some courses. Virtual places? Are you in the Matrix?
We are all in the Matrix.

Neizar wrote:
Celestin wrote: You should take some courses. Virtual places? Are you in the Matrix?
What's The Matrix?

ryan4butler wrote:
Neizar wrote:
What's The Matrix?
Our Physical Presence subjected to Our Mental Mind Perception.

Neizar wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: What's The Matrix?
Our Physical Presence subjected to Our Mental Mind Perception.
lol