What are you working on?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Neizar wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: What's The Matrix?
Our Physical Presence subjected to Our Mental Mind Perception.
Mental Mind? If you want to sound intelligent you should start by trying to avoid tautologies.

Neizar wrote:
Celestin wrote: You should take some courses. Virtual places? Are you in the Matrix?
We are all in the Matrix.
we are not in The Matrix or any type of Simulation. We live in the hyper-real. we are above real. This is basic Baudrillard.

I'm gonna ask everyone to stop discussing the (un)real world we live in and focus on the (un)real movies we're making!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:I'm gonna ask everyone to stop discussing the (un)real world we live in and focus on the (un)real movies we're making!
:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

Shooting Andy in 4 days time, will be updating the Thread, with images of the making of and/or rushes

Damn,
Just had to inform every crew and castmember of Just Breathe that the production has to be prosponed due to financial problems. The movie's gonna costs twice as much as we initially thought.
I am currently looking for a new project to film in the meanwhile.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

This is what I've been working on. It's for our Capstone class in film school. It was shot on a 5D Mark III.

For movie school, i have to make a movie in one shot (or take) of about 3-5min. We cannot use dialogue or music so it's really hard.

This short movie goes about a woman who has lost her child. She lives above a daycare center and she hears children laugh and cry every second which reminds her constantly of her own child. One day, she decides to seek the confrontation with her own trauma.

I'll shoot it next week and i'll post it then, hope it succeeds :)

Erik wrote:Damn,
Just had to inform every crew and castmember of Just Breathe that the production has to be prosponed due to financial problems. The movie's gonna costs twice as much as we initially thought.
I am currently looking for a new project to film in the meanwhile.
Man that sucks!!! hope things turn around for you.

We're crawling back already.
Seems like the production is only delayed one month. However, nothing's for sure yet.

Erik wrote:We're crawling back already.
Seems like the production is only delayed one month. However, nothing's for sure yet.
Ah, A month is not so bad, fingers crossed its just a month!